Introduction to SuperAGI
A dev-first open source autonomous AI agent framework enabling developers to build, manage & run useful autonomous agents. You can run concurrent agents seamlessly, extend agent capabilities with tools. The agents efficiently perform a variety of tasks and continually improve their performance with each subsequent run.
- Provision, Spawn & Deploy Autonomous AI Agents - Create production-ready & scalable autonomous agents.
- Extend Agent Capabilities with Tools - Add various tools/toolkits to your agent workflows.
- Graphical User Interface - Access your agents through a graphical user interface.
- Action Console - Interact with agents by giving them input and permissions.
- Multiple Vector DBs - Connect to multiple Vector DBs to enhance your agent’s performance.
- Performance Telemetry - Get insights into your agent’s performance and optimize accordingly.
- Optimized Token Usage - Control token usage to manage costs effectively.
- Agent Memory Storage - Enable your agents to learn and adapt by storing their memory.